- The information provided in the Policies and Guidelines section of the Corks Critter Care Pet & Home Sitting Services website is accurate at the time of posting. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, all content is subject to change without notice.
3 Steps to Services
1. Contact Us
Contact us by filling out a form to become a new client or request a quote.
- Become a New Client
- Call us a couple of days before your trip. 403 807-6866
- Call us two weeks before major Holiday’s
- Request a Quote
Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us, we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
2. Initial Orientation Visit
- An in-home visit with pet and owner prior to contracted service with a key pickup/payment agreement.
- Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
- Click to learn more about our new social distance Virtual Initial Orientation Visit
- 📝 Initial Orientation Visit is required prior to reservations for all new clients.
3. Upon Your Return
- When you return home please log in to Corks Critter Care Pet Care App to confirm that your pet(s) are back in your good care, and services will be discontinued.
- When you return home you can also call Corks office at 403 807-6866
- We will return your key if desired or keep the key in a safe for the next time your in need of our services.
- PayPal, Stripe, Cash, or Email Transfer.
- Email Transfers are sent to email@example.com
- During any statutory or civic holiday, there’s an extra $5 per holiday.
- Time of payment and your total cost will be determined in our initial orientation visit with you. All clients have different needs and situations as a result fees will vary.
- Please contact us for any inquires and rates.
- Become a Client Book Today!
- Request a Quote here
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 403-807-6866 during office hours (8am-5pm)