Convenient Online Booking
Our pet care app portal provides convenience for our clients and ...click to learn more
Client Appreciation - Referral Program
Scan QR Code to Refer your friends and family to help other pet owners with pet care as well as receive savings for yourself with each referral... click to learn more
3 Steps to Services
1. Contact Us
Contact us by filling out a form to become a new client or request a quote.
- Become a New Client
- Call us a couple of days before your trip. 403 807-6866
- Call us two weeks before major Holiday’s
- Request a Quote
Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us, we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
2. Initial Orientation Visit
- An in-home visit with pet and owner prior to contracted service with a key pickup/payment agreement.
- Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
- Click to learn more about our new social distance Virtual Initial Orientation Visit
- 📝 Initial Orientation Visit is required prior to reservations for all new clients.
3. Upon Your Return
- When you return home please log in to Corks Critter Care Pet Care App to confirm that your pet(s) are back in your good care, and services will be discontinued.
- When you return home you can also call Corks office at 403 807-6866
- We will return your key if desired or keep the key in a safe for the next time your in need of our services.
- PayPal, Stripe, Cash, or Email Transfer.
- Email Transfers are sent to email@example.com
- During any statutory or civic holiday, there’s an extra $5 per holiday.
- Time of payment and your total cost will be determined in our initial orientation visit with you. All clients have different needs and situations as a result fees will vary.
- Please contact us for any inquires and rates.
- Become a Client Book Today!
- Request a Quote here
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 403-807-6866 during office hours (8am-5pm)
The genuine love and concern the staff at Corks Critter Care Home & Pet Sitting Services has for animals is the reason why our Calgary-based business is thriving. The owner, Corrine, also known as “Cork”, is an avid animal lover and understands the need for a reliable pet services company to help owners and their pets during those long days at work or when they are out of town.
Your pets will appreciate their ability to remain in their own familiar surroundings and stick to the routine they’ve grown accustomed to. Corks Critter Care Home & Pet Sitting Services offers a solution you can rely on—consistent, loving care and personalized attention for your beloved pet.
Corks Critter Care Home & Pet Sitting Services incorporates all the best aspects of professional pet services with friendly, reliable, and loving care for your pet. Our up to date interactive Website and Pet Care App allows clients to conveniently book our services on short notice. We try our best to accommodate last-minute requests. Our online portal provides a secure and effective scheduling system to make sure every pet is tended to. It also is the main hub for communication with our office and Custodian that’s looking after your loved ones and home.
We strive to give your pets as much Tender Love and Care as you would and to promote your pet’s health and well-being...learn more
Click on Logo to receive a $25 Coupon off your first services for New Clients
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Police Service Background Checked and Passed
- Veterinary Used and Recommended
- Certified in PET FIRST AID and CPR.
- Customer References
- Have a Contingency Plan in case of personal illness or emergency. Veterinarian on call.
- Cork attends pet-related Continuing Education
- Cork has years of Experience nursing and caring for various types of pets.
- Cork uses a written Contract
- We leave a Report to document pet’s activities, behavior, and health.
- You can travel with Peace Of Mind and your pet will be home to greet you when you arrive.
- Member of the following organizations:
- CPPS - Certified Professional Pet Sitter - - -
- AB.VMA + AAAHT – Alberta Veterinary Medical Association as well as Association of Animal Health Technologists.
- Fear Free - (CPFF) Certified Professional Level 3
- The Calgary Humane Society
- Vanier College (RVT) Registered Veterinary Technologist/(AHT) Animal Health Technologist
Professional pet care providing pet sitting, dog walking, animal nursing to beloved pets of all species. Click here to learn more about our services.