OBJECTIVE: To help give your home the “Lived in” look:
- Home security checks are provided on each visit to your home.
- Your newspaper and mail will be brought inside, as well as any packages left at your door.
- Your indoor plants or flowers will be watered if requested.
- Provide additional services such as watering outdoor plants and snow removal at an additional fee.
- Your lights will be turned on/off, or blinds and curtains will be opened/shut per your request.
- Radios or televisions can be turned on or off as a crime deterrent and for pet companionship.
- Quickly look over home for hazards that could cause damage to property, person, or pet.
- Arranging any emergency home repairs if needed.
- Put out trash and recycling.
- Check exterior, and interior of home to confirm windows and doors are secure.
- Check water heater, furnace, and/or air conditioner and appliances.
- Check garages and hot tubs.
Please feel free to use our Crime Deterrence Tips to Secure Your Home