Click Below On Which May Appeal To You
What Sets Us Apart
How do you get started?
3 Steps to Services
1. Contact Us
Contact us by filling out a form to become a new client or request a quote.
- Become a New Client
- Call us a couple of days before your trip. 403 807-6866
- Call us two weeks before major Holiday’s
- Request a Quote
Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us, we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
2. Initial Orientation Visit
- An in-home visit with pet and owner prior to contracted service with a key pickup/payment agreement.
- Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
- Click to learn more about our new social distance Virtual Initial Orientation Visit
- 📝 Initial Orientation Visit is required prior to reservations for all new clients.
3. Upon Your Return
- When you return home please log in to Corks Critter Care Pet Care App to confirm that your pet(s) are back in your good care, and services will be discontinued.
- When you return home you can also call Corks office at 403 807-6866
- We will return your key if desired or keep the key in a safe for the next time your in need of our services.
- PayPal, Stripe, Cash, or Email Transfer.
- Email Transfers are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- During any statutory or civic holiday, there’s an extra $5 per holiday.
- Time of payment and your total cost will be determined in our initial orientation visit with you. All clients have different needs and situations as a result fees will vary.
- Please contact us for any inquires and rates.
- Become a Client Book Today!
- Request a Quote here
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 403-807-6866 during office hours (8am-5pm)
I engaged Corrine with Corks Critter Care based on a recommendation from a colleague and have and will recommend Corks Critter Care to anyone who needs a qualified and reliable pet sitter. After meeting Corrine and having the initial meeting with her to meet my cats and to show her around my house, I was confident that I could trust her to take care of my fur-babies. With senior cats, as time went on, each cat had their own needs and issues, but I knew I could rely on Corrine to take care of them as a Registered Veterinary Technician. My final two cats required very special care near the end that I trusted in Corrine to take care of when I had to be away. One had a cancerous tumor on her chest that required cleaning, treating, and bandaging regularly and the other required a special diet and medication twice a day. Not only was I comfortable in leaving them to Corks Critter Care, but I also knew with Corrine’s veterinary experience and training that if something changed or if their health declined, she would notice and be able to deal with it. I trusted her with my fur-babies and would recommend her highly to anyone with pets.
I am so very fortunate to have found you! A first-class, reliable service is always provided. I am able to relax and enjoy my time away, knowing my beloved cat is well cared for in her home and I would not hesitate to recommend your services to others
Corks Critter Care looked after Megan, my non-traveling dog just did not like cars. Each dog agility trial, I felt 100% confident in leaving Meagan in great hands, Megan loved each time Corine showed up to visit.