CCC Pet Care App
Online Professional Pet Care App
- Corks Critter Care has an online system that allows you access 24/7 to keep all client’s information and pet’s instructions safe and secure eliminating the need for you to leave us handwritten notes, text messages, and emails.
- Our online portal allows clients to request, schedule, change or cancel services, communicate with our office and your CCC Custodian, pay your invoice, update info, review billing history, check out pet photos, obtain your pet report cards, pet continuing education information, and so much more, all in one place. We’re always available to answer the phone if you prefer during office hours.
- You can access this portal online from anywhere in the world through your PC, tablet, or phone.
- If you leave us pages of detailed instructions on your pets’ care, we enter all of those details.
- You can see confirmations for the future and past service as well as invoices.
- You can also send notes into our system to us advising of changes. Your Corks Critter Care Custodian can look over all of that information next time you need us.
- Use the system any time you have changes to make or just need some interesting additional information like educational articles about pet care that we provide regularly in your files and folders.
- Our client portal provides convenience for our clients and assures your pet is set to be looked after.
- Book or cancel pet care
- View personal service calendar
- Update billing information and password
- Schedule, review confirmation and submit payment to confirm reservation.
- View and pay new or past invoices
- View time-stamped pet care report cards detailing your pet visit events.
- Download forms, contract, PDFs educational articles about pet care, announcements, important events, and much more.
- When registering you will get an option to save the app icon on the phone home page, don’t forget to save.
How do I log into my private client portal to schedule services?
Answer: To login to Corks Pet Care App: Your user ID is your email address used when you signed up for service.
Your Password is the password you created when you registered. You can reset this if you forget!
Do I have to find and install a native app from Apple or Google Play on my phone?
Answer: No, you use what is called a Progressive Web App which means you do not have to find, install or need to update.
Please feel free to contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403-807-6866