OBJECTIVE: Your kitty will receive tender, loving, individualized care
- Feed your pets with precise instructions
- Provide fresh drinking water for pets
- Wash food/water bowls, as needed
- Exercise and play with your pets -a 10-20 minute dog walk if requested
- Can administer pills, injections, liquid medications, vitamins, and other special care upon request and instructions
- Changing litter boxes or scooping out poop, if desired
- “Accident” and litter box clean-up
- Sweeping or vacuuming pet areas, if desired.
- Scooping poop from walk or yard (disposing on owners instructions) Additional Fee
- Get medical treatment in case of illness, veterinarian on-call or emergency services
- Cleaning small animal cages on precise instructions
- Daily brushing is available upon request.
- A note will be left after every visit session to verify the services provided, the animal’s behavior, and any pertinent information owner should know.
Even if you are not leaving home, there may be instances where Cork can be of service.
Unusual working hours, pregnant or lengthy illnesses may make it difficult to properly care for your pet. We have a litter box cleaning concierge service Please call to discuss how Cork may help.
Corks number: 403 807-6866
Please feel free to use our Tips to “Pet Proof” Your Home
- Home security checks are provided on each visit to your home.
- Your newspaper and mail will be brought inside, as well as any packages left at your door.
- Your indoor plants or flowers will be watered if requested.
- Provide additional services such as watering outdoor plants and snow removal at an additional fee.
- Your lights will be turned on/off, or blinds and curtains will be opened/shut per your request.
- Radios or televisions can be turned on or off as a crime deterrent and for pet companionship.
- Quickly look over the home for hazards that could cause damage to property, person, or pet.
- Arranging any emergency home repairs if needed.
- Put out trash and recycling.
- Check the exterior, and interior of the home to confirm windows and doors are secure.
- Check water heater, furnace, and/or air conditioner and appliances.
- Check garages and hot tubs.
Please feel free to use our Crime Deterrence Tips to Secure Your Home