- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Police Service Background Checked and Passed
- Veterinary Used and Recommended
- Certified in PET FIRST AID and CPR.
- Customer References
- Have a Contingency Plan in case of personal illness or emergency. Veterinarian on call.
- Cork attends pet-related Continuing Education
- Cork has years of Experience nursing and caring for various types of pets.
- Cork uses a written Contract
- We leave a Pet Report Card to document pet’s activities, behavior, and health.
- You can travel with Peace Of Mind and your pet will be home to greet you when you arrive.
- Member of the following organizations:
- CPPS - Certified Professional Pet Sitter - - -
- AB.VMA + AAAHT – Alberta Veterinary Medical Association as well as Association of Animal Health Technologists.
- Fear Free - Certified Professional Level 3 (CPFF)
- Vanier College (RVT) Registered Veterinary Technologist/(AHT) Animal Health Technologist
- The Calgary Humane Society
3 Steps to Services
1. Contact Us
Contact us by filling out a form to become a new client or request a quote.
- Become a New Client
- Call us a couple of days before your trip. 403 807-6866
- Call us two weeks before major Holiday’s
- Request a Quote
Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us, we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
2. Initial Orientation Visit
- An in-home visit with pet and owner prior to contracted service with a key pickup/payment agreement.
- Once you have completed filling out the form or calling us we will schedule your choice of either a Virtual or In-Person Initial Orientation Visit before your departure.
- Click to learn more about our new social distance Virtual Initial Orientation Visit
- 📝 Initial Orientation Visit is required prior to reservations for all new clients.
3. Upon Your Return
- When you return home please log in to Corks Critter Care Pet Care App to confirm that your pet(s) are back in your good care, and services will be discontinued.
- When you return home you can also call Corks office at 403 807-6866
- We will return your key if desired or keep the key in a safe for the next time your in need of our services.
- PayPal, Stripe, Cash, or Email Transfer.
- Email Transfers are sent to email@example.com
- During any statutory or civic holiday, there’s an extra $5 per holiday.
- Time of payment and your total cost will be determined in our initial orientation visit with you. All clients have different needs and situations as a result fees will vary.
- Please contact us for any inquires and rates.
- Become a Client Book Today!
- Request a Quote here
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 403-807-6866 during office hours (8am-5pm)